Jell GDPR Privacy Notice
Last Updated: April 20, 2021
This privacy notice applies to EU/EEA residents accessing Jell’s services from the EU/EEA and will explain how we use the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Jell may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information from you interacting with our website, our customer’s website, or communicated voluntarily by you via email or phone call
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Jell with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Create an account or make a purchase for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- When you communicate with us via email or phone call.
How will we use your data?
The purpose of data collection within Jell is to enhance the customer experience. Jell collects your data so that we can:
- Process your instructions and manage your account.
- Improve the quality of our marketing site, blog, and application.
- Email you with news and updates we think you might like. You can opt out of email communication at any time.
How do we store your data?
- Jell securely stores your data on Amazon Cloud Services in the USA, using commercially reasonable security practices.
- Jell is both a Controller and a Processor, depending on the circumstance. You have the ability to access and modify your data when it is on our platform.
- Jell would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
- If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop Jell from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Jell Group.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
Jell would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access :
You have the right to request Jell for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service to cover the costs of retrieval.
- The right to rectification :
You have the right to request that Jell correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Jell to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure :
You have the right to request that Jell erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing :
You have the right to request that Jell restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing :
You have the right to object to Jell’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability :
You have the right to request that Jell transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com with the subject line of “GDPR Request”. Emails with any other subject line cannot be guaranteed to be responded to within the same timeframe.
If you are an individual in the EU, you can also contact Jack Baylor, who is based in the Republic of Ireland and has been appointed as Jell’s representative in the EU pursuant to Article 27 of the GDPR on matters related to the processing of personal data activities that take place in the EU. To make such an inquiry, please write to Jack Baylor at 2 Ashton Place, Gardiner’s Hill, Cork, Ireland.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- To improve website usability
- To improve your website experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality –Jell uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising –Jell uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Jell sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
The Jell.org website may contain links to other websites. Our privacy notice applies only to our website, so if you click on a link to another website, you should read their privacy notice.
Jell keeps its GDPR privacy notice under regular review and places any updates on this web page.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “GDPR Request: Jell” Or write to us at:Data Protection Officer,
Back In Stock,
113-1834C Oak Bay Avenue,
V8R 0A4, Canada
Ready to get started?
or contact us
Become a Better Leader
Get weekly updates with proven, actionable tips to help you lead your team.