Make the most out of your days.
14-day free trial. No credit card required.
1. JellJell is a highly integrative app that can help with your team’s planning, synchronous or asynchronous communication, and goal setting & tracking. You can easily submit asynchronous daily standups, sprint retrospectives, and check-ins for the team or individuals, and track progress along with objectives and key results (OKRs). Teams become more productive and happy with aligned goals that take just a few minutes a day using the tool. Plus, the integration of Jell to the tools you already know and love, like Slack and GitHub, is simple. Jell is definitely one of the best productivity tools for aligning teams – used by companies like Twitter, Uber, Rackspace, and Hootsuite.
What Can You Do With the Jell Productivity Tool?With Jell’s efficient daily standups, you can:
- Track your team’s tasks
- Have everyone share their progress and challenges
- Manage shorter processes and goals over longer time frames
Jell Productivity Tool Features
Daily StandupsUsing Jell’s daily standup feature, you can track the things your team is working on. This makes the big picture easier for all since team members can provide status updates and share successes and problems in real-time. All of this comes with the added bonus of no unnecessary meetings since you’ll receive the information you need in one spot, through meaningful conversations to help with decision making.
Customized Check-InsCustom check-ins are easy to have if you have an ongoing need for extra information from team members outside of standups, such as individual prep or management updates.
Team SyncJell’s smooth integrations with tools you already use, like Slack, are a natural workflow fit. For instance, you can partake in standups through Jell’s bot without actually leaving Slack, and easily share progress and update your team, all while saving time without more meetings and emails.
Goals and OKRsYou can get your team focused and aligned on the big picture by sharing OKRs with Jell. Daily activities link with longer-term goals, for which progress is easily trackable.
No credit card required.
- Free trial: 14 days
- Starter plan: $4-$5 per user/month
- Plus plan: $8-$10 per user/month
- Enterprise plan: Available